How do I apply for removal or pruning of my tree?

An application for removal or pruning applies to all tree(s) on private property that are:
  • equal to or above 3 metres in height, or
  • 3 metres or more in branch spread, or
  • 300 mm or more in trunk diameter at ground level.
Trees on the exempt species list will receive automatic approval when the application is lodged and an inspection is carried out.

Trees on public land

For maintenance of trees located on Councils roads, parks and reserves; contact us on 4221 6111. 

Trees and power wires

Endeavour Energy should be contacted for all trees affected by power wires on public land.
Related Links