United Koori Elders' Social Group
The United Koori Elders' Social Club is a newly established group for Koori and Torres Strait Islander elders from Wollongong, Kiama and Shellharbour local government areas. Click here for more information.
Aunty Mary Davis Outreach Centre
Aunty Mary Davis outreach Centre is a Community Support Service. Our services are free so please come in have a chat and a cuppa.
Some of the services we offer include;
- Free Internet Access
- An Aboriginal Liaison Officer from Centrelink attends this service the last Thursday of each month.
- If we can’t help you with your required needs – we will fine the right service or organisation that will help you achieve the outcome you need.
- Court Support – moral support
- A Legal Service representative attends this centre once a fortnight. But can attend with an appointment.
- We have pamphlets on different services that may be of interest to you.
- We can help you understand what other services or organisations are about & what they offer.
- An apprentice in hair dressing that will do hair cuts a small fee
- The Dubays a group Women coming together
If you are interested in any of our programs or service – or even if you would like to suggest something new please LET US KNOW.
Visit us at 20 Lake Entrance Rd, Warilla NSW 2528, across the road from the old Warilla police station.
Our Postal Address is
PO BOX 3114
WINDANG NSW 2528
Phone: 02 4295 1238
SACYA (Shellharbour Aboriginal Community Youth Association)
Click here for more information
Illawarra Koori Men's Group
The Illawarra Koori Men's Support Group (IKMSG) is a non-profit Aboriginal community organisation initiated and directed by Aboriginal men (members) living in the Illawarra area with Aboriginal elders at its helm and supported by the local community. Click here for more information.
Illawarra DUBAYS Women's Network
For further details please contact:
Secretary: Barbara Brennan