There are a number of places around Shellharbour City where dog owners are able to exercise their dogs off leash.
- Areas of Croom Regional Sporting Complex, Croome Road, Albion Park Rail, excluding sportsfields and bushland. (Please note this area is currently subject to change due to the Albion Park Rail bypass works)
- Dog park located on Whittaker St, Flinders (includes a dog agility park)
- Dog park located on Kingston Street, Oak Flats (includes a dog agility park)
- The southern end of Lake Entrance sports field, Messenger Street, Barrack Heights
- Vacant land at the southern end of Industrial Road and the southwestern corner of Kingston and Moore Streets, Oak Flats
- Bass Point Tourist Road between The Shallows coastal reserve and the gravel loader, east-west to the high water mark, Shellharbour, not including the beach area. (Please note this area is currently subject to change due to the Shell Cove development.)
- Alex Hoffman Park, Rowland Ave, Mount Warrigal, excluding bushland.