Please contact Council as soon as possible in order to discuss the possibility of your service and booking re-commencing. We thank you for your patience while we finalise preparations to ensure safe access. As always, the safety of our communities, customers and staff is our top priority.
Please familiarise yourself with the conditions of entry before making a booking:
• Do not enter if you’re feeling unwell, or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms
• Provide your name and contact details to the coordinator of the activity that
you will be participating in, as it is a requirement of NSW Health for contact tracing if required
• Please limit movement to areas allocated to your booking and general common areas
• Please comply with maximum number of people within each space
• Maintain a physical distance of 1.5m from others during your visit
• Do not move the location of tables and chairs, or other furniture
• All surfaces must be wiped after use
• Practise good hand hygiene by regularly washing your hands
The Civic Centre has a number of facilities for hire, whether you are planning a special event or looking for a meeting room.
The building has a 5-star Green Star rating and features the following spaces:
- A 350-seat auditorium for functions, conferences and other events with views over the landscaped area at the rear of the centre
- A 2000m2 civic square at the front of the building, including green space and a water feature - a place for people to meet and relax and caters for community events including concerts and market stalls
- Large community lobby can be opened up onto the Civic Square in good weather for inside/outside feel
- Meeting rooms for use by community groups, government and non-government agencies and visiting professionals to provide services to the Shellharbour community
- Office space for individuals
Please make all enquiries and/or bookings through the Shellharbour Civic Centre website.