Shellharbour City Stadium will be reopened from Tuesday 16 June 2020. We're as excited as you are to see competitions resume and to reopen the doors for casual hire. For further details, please visit the Stadium information page HERE.
The Stadium will be adhering to the NSW Health guidelines for recording, sanitising and distancing. The following guidelines are in place:
- Please make use of the hand sanitiser stations upon entering and exiting the stadium.
- All patrons are required to sign upon entry.
- Social distancing of 1.5m is required.
- Senior competitions are players only, no spectators. For junior competitions and development, we ask that if you are staying to watch or look after your child as they are not confident to stay alone please limit to 1 adult only.
What netball activities are returning at the Stadium?
- Junior Netball competition – Saturday
- Womens Netball Competition
The stadium is currently taking registrations in preparation to re-start all basketball and netball competitions, sports birthday parties, and development programs that are expected to start in July, following advice from the NSW Government.
Please do not hesitate to contact Shellharbour City Stadium on 42573468 if you wish to discuss further.
Netball game times and ladders
For information on competition availability and registration contact the stadium on 4257 3468.
Competition will resume from Wednesday 1 July 2020.
Junior Netball games are held on Saturdays.