What is the Shellharbour City Business Network?
The Shellharbour City Business Network is a service we provide for business owners operating in the Shellharbour Local Government Area (business owners from neighbouring areas are also welcome to join and attend).
The network holds monthly meetings that provide business owners with the opportunity to:
- Meet other local business owners
- Develop business relationships
- Gain new business through referrals
- Discuss issues affecting businesses in the local community
- Hear presentations by guest speakers to improve their business management skills
- Access information about other events and training opportunities for business
Who should attend?
The business network is ideal for business owners who:
- Have recently started a business
- Work from home and would enjoy the opportunity to mix with other business owners
- Plan to grow their business and value the referrals they receive from the Network
- Wish to contribute to the expansion of the local business economy
- Need access to information and training opportunities
When are meetings held?
Meetings are held on a monthly basis from February to November and are usually held between 5.30pm and 7.30pm on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. Meetings are held at the Shellharbour Civic Centre.
There is no charge to join the network or to attend monthly meetings.
Meeting dates for 2019 include:
- 20 February
- 20 March
- 17 April
- 15 May
- 19 June
- 17 July
- 21 August
- 18 September
- 16 October
- 20 November
To book a place or for more information contact our Economic Development Unit on 4221 6317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to receive regular invitations to our meetings and be notified of other events/business training opportunities, complete and return a registration form or call 4221 6111.