There is no doubt that the health of a community is sustained by a healthy local economy.
This is why we created our Economic Development Strategy.
Our Economic Development Strategy is all about fostering sustainable growth to achieve:
- more local job opportunities
- a vibrant business community
- educated and skilled employees
- the best use of new technologies, and
- more visitors to help our community grow
It is our commitment to:
- support local businesses to help them be successful
- stimulate a business climate that attracts new businesses
- encourage education and training providers to deliver local programs that assist our residents to build their knowledge and skills, and
- use the latest technologies to make it easier to do business with us and to improve our efficiency in delivering services