How to report an issue to us

The easiest way to request support or report a local issue is to select one of the approriate categories below.

Reporting urgent issues 

To report a safety hazard or an urgent issue, contact our Customer Service Centre and out-of-hours service on 4221 6111. 


alt text


Make a general enquiry or report any concerns or issues here.
alt text

Council Buildings and Facilities

Book a facility, make an enquiry or report an issue with our Council buildings or facilities.
alt text

Public Request for Information GIPA - Informal

Submit an Informal Application Request for Information here.
alt text

Parks, Reserves and Recreation

Report issues about our parks, reserves and recreation facilities here, including mowing requests.
alt text

Planning, Building and Development

Make a planning, building and development enquiry or report any issues here.
alt text

Public Health and Environmental Issues

Request information or report an environmental concern or public health issue here.
alt text

Roads and Footpaths

Enquire about our roads and footpaths or report any issues here.
alt text

Trees and Vegetation

Enquire about trees / vegetation here, including trimming and removal.
alt text

Vehicles and Parking

Make a parking enquiry or report an unattended vehicle here.
alt text

Waste and Illegal Dumping

Report illegal dumping or make a waste enquiry here.
alt text

Vandalism and Graffiti

Report vandalism and graffiti in our city here.
alt text

Compliments, Complaints and Feedback

Submit your compliments, complaints and feedback here.
Last updated : Mon 27 Nov 2023