Use this application form when applying for a temporary non-exclusive licence (less than 3 consecutive days) to use Council owned land or a Council managed Crown Reserve for a low impact public event/activity.

In addition to obtaining a temporary non-exclusive licence for your event / activity you may require other approvals, either from Council (as the local authority) or from other organisations.

The completed application form and all required attachments must be lodged with Council a minimum of 21 working days prior to the event/activity. Council reserves the right to refuse an application that is lodged without sufficient notice.

Access the application form online here.

A hard copy of the form can be accessed below.


Average: 1 (2 votes)


Add new comment

Last updated : Tue 11 Feb 2020