Shellharbour City Stadium will reopen from Tuesday 16 June 2020, following advice from the NSW Government. The Stadium will be available for casual players with limits of 4 people per court and bookings are essential.
There are a few things to be aware of.
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS OPENING HOURS
$5.00 per person per hour
Monday to Friday
9am - 11am
1pm - 3pm
What activities are returning to the Stadium?
- Men's Basketball competition
- Women's Basketball competition
- Junior Basketball competition – Sunday
- Junior development – Sunday
- Junior development – Tuesday and Thursday
- High school skills and scrimmage development – Monday
- Cadet High school basketball competition – Thursday
- Junior netball – Saturday
- Women's Netball
The stadium is currently taking registrations in preparation to re-start all basketball and netball competitions, sports birthday parties, and development programs that are expected to start in July, following advice from the NSW Government. Team sheets will be available to download here soon.
Working together to maintain a safe stadium
• Social Distancing is mandatory and in line with government social distancing laws of 1.5 metres to ensure a safe environment for all
• Use hand sanitising stations upon entry and exit of the stadium.
• Stay at home if you are unwell.
• BOOKINGS ONLY, no walk-ups. Bookings can be made by calling 4257 3468
• Showering facilities will not be available
• Public toilet facilities are available
• There will be limitations on the numbers of spectators allowed - No unnecessary co-mingling, especially around courts
• Casual hirers must bring your own equipment, no sharing
• Birthday party bookings and bubble soccer will not be available.
• Cashless payments preferred
• 2 People per half-court and a maximum of 10 visitors (limits on the number of spectators)
• Court activities in 1-hour sessions (includes casual booking and games)
We thank you for your co-operation in adhering to the new measures so we can practice safety measures for the users and staff. We thank you for your patience as we navigate and accommodate the changes in rules. We will continually provide updates as circumstances change. Please check our website and Council’s social media pages for updates.
ABOUT THE STADIUM
Court and facility hire
Courts are available for regular and casual hire and accommodate a huge range of sports and activities including basketball, netball and wheelchair sports.
The stadium is also available for hire for events, conferences, festivals and meetings.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4pm (closing time varies with evening competitions)
Open on weekends for competitive sport.
For more information contact 4257 3468.
Our stadium offers men's, juniors and high school competitions. Training and development programs are also available.
Our stadium offers ladies and juniors competitions.
Birthday parties and kids programs
Looking for a unique birthday party idea? Celebrate with a sports party or bubble soccer party at the stadium!
The stadium also offers a Sporting Skills 4 Life program for pre-school aged children. This program aims to develop basic sporting, participation and interaction skills.
Active Kids vouchers
Yes, we accept Active Kids vouchers!
Active Kids is a program to help NSW families meet the cost of getting their kids into sport and active fitness and recreation activities. The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities.