The historic, cultural and social qualities of our city and our community underpin our planning decisions for the future.
We have coordinated a number of planning studies to assist us in working with our community toward the development of our city.
- Shellharbour Retail & Commercial Centres Study
- Shellharbour Open Space, Recreation and Community Facilities Needs Study
- Shellharbour Local Housing Strategy adopted by Council 17 December 2019
- Shellharbour Open Space and Recreation Strategy adopted by Council 7 April 2020
- Shellharbour Open Space and Recreation Needs Study adopted by Council 7 April 2020
- Shellharbour Open Space and Recreation Needs Study Appendices adopted by Council 7 April 2020
- Shellharbour Business Centres and Surrounding Residential Lands Study adopted by Council 2 February 2021
- Shellharbour Employment Lands Study adopted by Council 5 May 2021