Our outdoor exercise equipment stations are located at popular recreation spots around the City and are a part of our commitment to promote healthy lifestyles for all members of the community.
The equipment promotes better posture, improved balance and greater flexibility, and can be utilised at any time of the day!
Outdoor fitness equipment locations
- McDonald Park, Albion Park Rail
- Fraser Reserve, Albion Park
- Wilson Memorial Park, Albion Park Rail
- Skiway Park, Oak Flats
- Reddall Reserve, Lake Illawarra
- Strong Reserve, Warilla
- Barrack Reserve, Barrack Point
- Eric Creary Reserve, Barrack Point
- Beverley Whitfield Pool, Shellharbour Village
You can also find these locations using Discover my area.
Download the Tread Shellharbour app
The Shellharbour outdoor exercise equipment trail, along with heritage and art trails around the area, can be found on the Tread Shellharbour App.
Download from the Apple Store.
Download from the Google Play Store.