There are a number of places around Shellharbour City where dog owners are able to exercise their dogs off-leash.
- Area of Croom Regional Sporting Complex, Croome Road, Albion Park Rail, west of AFL/Cricket ground
- Dog Agility Park located on Whittaker St, Flinders
- Dog Agility Park located on Kingston Street, Oak Flats
- Open space to the southern end of Jock Brown sports field, Messenger Road, Barrack Heights
- Bass Point Tourist Road between The Shallows coastal reserve and the gravel loader
- Alex Hoffman Park, access via Cuthbert Drive and Matthews Drive, Mount Warrigal
Download a printable copy of our dog friendly spaces and off-leash areas.