Marina Services Centre
Located: On the southern side of the harbour, next to the Waterfront Tavern
The Marina Services Centre offers a stunning view from the lookout and public green space on top of the building, with public toilets available from 8:30am - 5pm, 7 days a week.
If you are planning on driving to Shell Cove Harbour there are various public carparks available across the precinct.
Public parking is available at:
- The Tavern Car Park (accessible via Marina Drive)
- The Boat Ramp Car Park on Maritime Drive
- Beachside carparks on Oceanfront Drive and Bass Point
- Town Centre above and below ground carparks (accessible via Cove boulevard, Marina Drive, Civic Avenue and Waterfront Promenade)
- Street parking is also available along Aquatic Drive, Civic Avenue and the Waterfront Promenade.
- Marina Drive Carpark – due to open in late 2023
Additionally, Waterfront Tavern has a courtesy bus. Please contact the Waterfront Tavern for more information.
Public toilets are located at:
- The Town Centre
- The Breakwater Park (Open from 5am – 8pm, 7 days a week)
- Marina Services Centre (Open from 8:30am - 5pm, 7 days a week)