Development Application Fee Enquiry

Complete this form to obtain a fee estimate for your development application (DA), complying development certificate (CDC), post consent certificate or post consent certificates.

To lodge a development application, post consent certificate or complying development certificate please go to the NSW Planning Portal.

Development Duty Officer Enquiry

Council's Applications Team can assist with simple development enquiries at the Customer Service counter weekdays from 8:30am to 1pm.

Alternatively, you can make a more detailed enquiry here.

Unauthorised Building Works

It is an offence under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, to carry out building work without obtaining the appropriate form of approval.

To enquire about unauthorised building works please complete this form.

Fire Safety Enquiry

Owners of commercial, industrial, multi-residential and retail premises have a legal obligation to ensure that all fire safety measures are maintained to a legislative standard.

To enquire about a fire safety matter please complete this form.

Subdivision Complaint

If your complaint relates to development where a private Principal Certifier has been appointed, please contact the Principal Certifier directly in the first instance. Council do not handle these matters.

To find out more or enquire about a subdivision please complete this form.

Unauthorised Activities/Use of Premises

To enquire about unauthorised activities/use of premises please complete this form. 

Private Swimming Pool

The State Government requires all pool and spa owners in NSW to have a valid certificate of compliance.

To find out more or enquire about a swimming pool compliance certificate please complete this form.

Flood Enquiries

Make a general flood enquiry or request further advice regarding Council’s Floodplain Risk Management here.

Section 7.11 Development Enquiry

Request information regarding Section 7.11 Contributions here.

Last updated : Tue 28 Nov 2023